Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ms. Laiidee (3 part series of Poems)

So i got this 3 party serious of poems that I'm bout to drop call "Ms.Laiidee". Its about when you meet a girl that is up there high on your list fellas. You think that she would never give you the time a day. Then when you get to finally meet her, she is cooler that what u thought. But yea..enough talkin here it goes..

Ms.Laiidee

From first glance I thought you were another Hollywood pretty face

The kind of women you see in a magazine that you dream about

Have you praying to just be bless with her grace

I must say I’m very impressed

You should thank god because you have been blessed

Your smile is so contagious

It turned me into a fiend

I got high on it and left me on lean

It ran threw me like a junky looking to get his next fix

That alone had me ready to quit my other chicks

After a few conversations with you I think I want to get know you better

Got me feeling like we in high school again because I want to write you a 4 page letter

At the beginning this came from that human feeling of lust

Through our general conversation you easily earned my trust

With such an array of mental and physical beauty who wouldn’t want you?

Even when you said it’s a taboo right now for men to think about trying to pursue

I will put in just the work now if one day it will put me closer to you

The definition of Ms. Independent because get got her own

Like the queen you are I will always work to keep you on your thrown

I don’t want to come in between you and the current man

Just know that I would treat you better than he can

This is just the beginning, so be looking for more

Hey Ms. Laiidee click the internet browser of my heart and come explore

Let me know how u feel bout this.. part 2 coming real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

2009 Long jump pic

2009 Long jump pic
InTheAir